Sponsor a beehive
- Get 25000 new friends and receive 2 Honey jars of 12 oz (Free shipping continental US).
- Help protect bees. Sponsoring a beehive is the best way to help honeybees without becoming a beekeeper yourself.
- Support beekeepers. Being a beekeeper is hard work – and there is no guarantee that they make a profit, or even enough to cover expenses. By sponsoring beehives, you provide beekeepers with necessary funds to keep their apiary running.
- Get fresh honey. One of the perks of sponsoring a beehive is that you get to enjoy fresh honey from the apiary you are supporting.
- Sponsoring a beehive makes a great gift for bee lovers. There’s no doubt that having a beehive Sponsered in their name would be a wonderful surprise for many people.
- Increased pollination. 1 in every 3 bites of food we eat is a result of pollination. When you sponsor a beehive you are helping to increase pollination. Some apiaries will even let you host a hive at your home. In that case, you can get the benefits of pollination in your own garden.